It’s just as good with turkey, but I wasn’t sure about mixing Greece and turkey in the same title.
IT'S ALL GREEK CHICKEN SALAD TO ME
Write a review
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound chicken breast or thighs, grilled, torn and roughly chopped (can use rotisserie in a hurry)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- Combine the yogurt, lemon, juice, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken, cucumber, red onion, feta and olives and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
ALTON BROWN http://altonbrown.com/