What all the cool kids are putting between those bread slices the day after Thanksgiving. I actually like this better than roast bird.
- 1 pound roasted turkey meat (cubed)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 small lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 2 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup pecans (toasted and roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage (chiffonade)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
- Combine everything in a large airtight container. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Yields: Approximately 4 servings