There are options beyond mayo and sour cream-based dips.
SAVORY GREEK YOGURT DIP
Write a review
- 1 quart plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (or smoked paprika)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Store in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for up to 10 days.
- Use yogurt dip for burgers or as a buffalo wing dip.
ALTON BROWN http://altonbrown.com/