Yes, it comes in jars. The megamart is home to rows of them. And yes, you could go your entire life and never even make it for yourself.
Homemade Peanut Butter
Write a review
- 15 ounces roasted peanuts, shelled and skinned
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Combine the peanuts, salt, and honey in a food processor.
- Process for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Place the lid back on and continue to process while slowly drizzling in the oil; process until the mixture is smooth, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Store the peanut butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Yields: Approximately 1 1/2 cups
ALTON BROWN http://altonbrown.com/