Write a review
- 1 1/2 pounds watermelon
- 9 ounces sugar
- 3 tablespoons Campari
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, from one lime
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Use a blender or food processor to finely puree the melon. Add the Campari, lime zest, lime juice, sugar and salt and process another 30 seconds
- Move to an airtight container and chill 1 hour.
- Churn according to your ice cream maker's instructions then return to the airtight container to harden in freezer 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Serve a scoop in a glass of prosecco with a twist of lime for an instant summer cocktail.
ALTON BROWN https://altonbrown.com/