So obviously a tropical take on a classic Moscow Mule. Not that anything’s wrong with just vodka and ginger ale. But this version allows me to use grapefruit bitters, which are some of my very favorite bitters, period.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounces blood orange juice
- 6 ounces ginger beer (not ale)
- 4 dashes grapefruit bitters
- Pour into a highball or Collins glass filled with ice — vodka, followed by the lemon juice, blood orange juice, and top with the ginger beer and grapefruit bitters. Serve with a swizzle.