A potent potable in honor of the 40th anniversary of Jaws. If I have to explain, well, then you’ve got some movie to watch, eh Chief?
“Here’s to swimmin’ with bow-legged women.”
- 5 oz. dry apricots, chopped
- 3 ripe apricots, quartered
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1/2 cup water
- 18 fluid oz. Vodka
- Place water and jam in microwave save container and nuke 1 minute on high. Stir then nuke again for 30 seconds or until syrup mixture boils.
- Meanwhile, place ripe and dry apricots in a clean bottle or jar (Ball style).
- Pour syrup over apricots then top with the vodka.
- Cover and allow to steep for 7 days at room temperature.
- Strain through cheesecloth and enjoy straight up or in any number of classic cocktails like a Golden Slipper or a Yellow Parrot.