It’s time for the AltonBrown.com Top 10 Recipe List of 2015. And guess what … it’s nothing like 2014.
10. Semi-Instant Pancakes: Do you remember making your first batch of pancakes? I do. And if you make this recipe, you’ll never forget either.
9. Hummus: I promise this hummus recipe will beat any store-bought version you’ve ever had.
8. 10 Knife Buying Tips: OK. This is technically not a recipe. But you need good knives/ knife techniques to cook.
7. Best-Ever Green Bean Casserole: This is my version of the classic and if you ask me it should be made multiple times a year, not just for Thanksgiving.
6. The Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie: This is my hack of the most famous cookie recipe in the world. Drops microphone.
5. Christmas Soup: This was the most-popular recipe in 2014 and while I’m glad to see it on the list, I’m glad my fans are changing things up with a new number one. Despite being a personal holiday tradition, truth is this soup is a fall and winter wonder that takes full advantage of my favorite sausage product in the world: kielbasa.
4. Aged Eggnog: This recipe has a lot of booze in it, but the longer the nog ages, the more mellow it gets. So put a reminder on your calendar now for 2016 to make a batch in time for the holidays next year.
3. Private Cheeseburger: If I found out the world was about to end, I’d calmly walk into the kitchen and make this cheeseburger.
2. Overnight Cinnamon Rolls: Why go through the trouble to make these yourself? Because this kind of power should be in the hands of the people.
1. Homemade Marshmallows: Once you go homemade, you’ll never go back. And that’s simply why this recipe took the new number one spot on AltonBrown.com.