What all the cool kids are putting between those bread slices the day after Thanksgiving. I actually like this better than roast bird.
Write a review
- 1 pound roasted turkey meat, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 small lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chiffonade
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Combine everything in a large airtight container. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Yields: Approximately 4 servings
ALTON BROWN http://altonbrown.com/