If you want to get in touch, here’s where you do it. I’m the only one who reads this stuff and I will eventually read it and probably even respond…eventually again being the operative word. Since I don’t have an assistant or minions or anything…
- If you ask me to send you stuff it’ll probably take a while because I am never at the office and I tend to run out of stamps.
- Please DO NOT send me show ideas because my lawyers (who refuse to go buy me stamps) won’t let me read them.
- At this time, I cannot respond to Eagle Scout letter requests.
A little bit about Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science, including volunteers, etc. (PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU EMAIL):
- The dates and locations listed on AltonBrownLive.com are all the cities we’ll be hitting or the Spring 2017 leg of the tour. That doesn’t mean there won’t be more shows later on down the line but for now, this is the list. I am of course available for private showings in living rooms, back yards, garages, etc… if the price is right. We’ll talk.
- Yes, I ask for volunteers during the show and they really truly are chosen completely at random. We absolutely DO NOT book or screen the volunteers in advance. That would be like…zero fun. This is also the case if it’s your birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc. They’re truly chosen at random. Please do not ask.
- We’re not able to do Meet and Greet sessions during this leg of the tour, but you never know when I’m going to hold a flash signing. Flash signings are usually decided the night before the show, so we won’t know until nearly the last minute. When we do announce them we’ll do so through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so keep your eyes open for Post-its with times, latitude and longitude.
If you have any other questions about the Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science tour, please visit the FAQ section here before emailing me.
*Before sending, please read: This contact form does not accept links. Please only use plain text in the subject box below.